The Victorian School of Languages is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), through the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), which is able to deliver the following nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training (VET) certificate courses:
- Certificate II in Applied Language
- Certificate III in Applied Language
Each certificate has 4 Units of Competency from beginners through to a VCE equivalent standard.
There are three VSL VET programs
- The VSL can deliver certificate courses via Distance Education to school aged students who are less than 20 years of age. The languages currently offered in these certificate courses are:
Chinese, French and Spanish.
- VETiS - The VSL is also able to auspice schools to allow them to run VET in Schools Programs
- As an RTO, the VSL can also tailor face-to-face courses to suit individual corporations or community groups.